Tuesday, March 5, 2013

green postcards part 1

Here is the first batch of green postcards to grace my mailbox.

Carroll sent three kitty tributes:




The first of Colleen's two postcards makes me wonder:
1.  what is a where are you contest?
2. why am I not on that beach?
 
 

 Cynthia sent these three cards (and this child of the 70's laughed out loud at #1)
 
 


Ria says her new washi tape inspired this card.
I can't think of many things better than having Kermit poke out of my mailbox.
 

Still plenty of time to join this swap - just mail them by March 18th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great entries. I love them especially the first one of the cat-- but they are all fab. All of the challenges are so much fun. I can see myself participating for a long time.
take care
Ria

Post a Comment