Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ready, set, scan


I'm back from a wonderful vacation.
Here's what the post office was holding for me....


thanks to an empty house and 11 consecutive episodes of Sports Night, I was able to scan all 263 postcards last night. (which is not quite as crazy as it sounds since I scan 2-3 at a time.)


As always, my trusty assistant was on hand...
enjoying the big pile of waxed paper and parchment that was pulled from all the envelopes


Next I will be cropping and labeling (wonder how many more episodes that will take?), and then I'll be able to start posting all this amazing work.

The last things I mailed were the pink & green postcards.
Hopefully I'll get the favorite city and tape postcards swapped and mailed by Monday.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment