Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Greetings to All!

2016 was a challenging and stressful year in some ways, yet it was a good year too.  We had many interesting swaps, exchanged delightful mail-art and forged new friendships, all of which make this an amazing group, 
and MMSA a one-of-a-kind site.
When Karen Isaacson stepped down from her administrator position last fall, she left some "large shoes to fill."  I appreciate the patience and encouragement of those who participate in the "formal" group swaps, 
since I am still learning as I go.
I am also thankful for members who offer 
to guest-host swaps from time to time.
My hope for 2017 is that we will continue to enjoy the inspiration and camaraderie we share, always finding ways to inspire each other 
to explore our creativity through art.
There are many, many new group swap themes planned already. 
I  wish for everyone to be safe, healthy and blessed 
throughout 2017.  
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
Honi

P. S. For those who are interested, 
please refresh your listing on the Informal Exchange page 
at your convenience.  Thanks. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Honi, and thank you for being here. I, for one, certainly appreciate all the time and effort you put into doing this for us, and I will be with you all thru 2017. Ok, at least, I will be here for a lot of the swaps, but most likely not all of them, lol!!

Joyce

FinnBadger said...

Happy new year to the MMSA community, and thanks to you, Hong, for all that you are doing for the swaps.

Cynthia said...

Happy New Year to all!

Pinkknitter said...

Happy New Year, Honi! Though, I do not participate in many swaps, I enjoy looking at the various topics, thinking about what I might make and seeing all of the interpretations of the topic. Thanks for all you do!

Patti said...

We appreciate all you do Honi, to keep us creating and inspired.As well as our special guest hosts.Wishing all the MMSA "Peeps" a Happy, Healthy and Art Full New Year!!!

Patti Casey

Post a Comment